Pass1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pass1000

Successful Guide students to pass any IT certification.Provide latest Exam Topics (dumpandruns).

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detailed Objectives 117-101:Lpi Level 1 Exam 101(with rpm)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sheevy1

This is a required exam for LPIC-1 or LPI certification Level 1. It covers basic skills for the Linux professional that are common to major distributions of Linux.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: These are the current 101 objectives, which are valid effective 2009-04-01.
Each objective is assigned a weighting value. The weights range roughly from 1 to 10 and indicate the relative importance of each objective. Objectives with higher weights will be covered in the exam with more questions.
Candidates should be able to manage the runlevel of the system. This objective includes changing to single user mode, shutdown or rebooting the system. Candidates should be able to alert users before switching runlevel and properly terminate processes. This objective also includes setting the default runlevel.

aliciasilverstone120

hi i passed IQ0-100 exam and i did preparation from thecertify.com study material and test engines they are comprehensive and complete for exam preparation

annajames757

hi i have passed 117-199 exam and i used examspots.com study material and i used nextcertify.com study material and test engines for exam preparation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum