Pass1000
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pass1000

Successful Guide students to pass any IT certification.Provide latest Exam Topics (dumpandruns).

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sheevy1

Status: Available now; first published November 29, 2001; latest revision April 1, 2009.
Pre-Requisites: You must have an active LPIC-1 certification to receive LPIC-2 certification, but the LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 exams may be taken in any order.
Requirements: Passing Exams 201 and 202
Overview of Tasks: To pass Level 2 someone should be able to:
Administer a small to medium-sized site
Plan, implement, maintain, keep consistent, secure, and troubleshoot a small mixed (MS, Linux) network, including a:
LAN server (samba)
Internet Gateway (firewall, proxy, mail, news)
Internet Server (webserver, FTP server)
Supervise assistants
Advise management on automation and purchases
Exam 201: Detailed Objectives
This is a required exam for LPI certification Level 2. It covers advanced skills for the Linux professional that are common across all distributions of Linux.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: These are the current 201 objectives, which are valid effective 2009-04-01.

Each objective is assigned a weighting value. The weights range roughly from 1 to 10 and indicate the relative importance of each objective. Objectives with higher weights will be covered in the exam with more questions.
-Exam 202: Detailed Objectives
This is a required exam for LPI certification Level 2. It covers advanced skills for the Linux professional that are common across all distributions of Linux.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: These are the current 202 objectives, which are valid effective 2009-04-01.
Each objective is assigned a weighting value. The weights range roughly from 1 to 10 and indicate the relative importance of each objective. Objectives with higher weights will be covered in the exam with more questions.
-Exam 201: Sample Questions
The following are sample questions relating to LPI Exam 201. None of these items actually appear on the real exam, but are representative of the types of questions and the content covered by the exam and are presented only as an illustration.
-Exam 202: Sample Questions
The following are sample questions relating to LPI Exam 202. None of these items actually appear on the real exam, but are representative of the types of questions and the content covered by the exam and are presented only as an illustration.

juliejames55

hi i passed 117-199 exam and i did preparation from certifyspot.com study guides and test engines. this stuff is updated and comprehensive for exam preparation

alanablanchard547

hi i need latest questions of examsjournal.com for the preparation of MCSE Designing Highly Available Web Solutions with Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Technologies .can someone share latest study material with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum